Pony Club is a volunteer organisation run to help kids (big and small) learn to ride and be able to enjoy their horses without having to take out a second mortgage. All our instructors are volunteers, and having parents and members help set up for musters, run the canteen and take care of all the running of our competition days helps keep our fees reasonable. You don’t need any experience to help out at pony club… you can do anything from run the bbq in the canteen to paperwork to taking water to instructors and riders during musters or setting up and packing away gear.
- All showjumping entrants for 1 August 2020: please have completed (new) Covid Horse Declaration, together with details of all people who travel in the same car listed on the back of the form handed in prior to commencement of your jumping rounds.
- Please use the new COVID Horse Declaration form uploaded into Forms section of the DPC website.
- 1st August 2020 Open Show Jump Training Day
- 3 Nov 2019 Showjumping Draw – uploaded in Calendar
- 3rd November 2019: Official and Unofficial Showjumping.